Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Momma's got a brand new bag!!!!

YES I GOT ONE!!!!  I SCORED SOME MISSONI FOR TARGET STUFF!!! WWOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!

thanks to my little ol' town of Erie, PA.....they still has some stuff on the racks in my size!  Not much....but I did get the skirt i liked!  I seorusly didn't think that anyone in Erie would know who or what Missoni was, but they did....and it was pretty picked over...but i guess i had a little lucky star watching out for me today!! 

I got this skirt-----


and this GREAT tote bag for school


and momma REALLY wants these too but they didn't have any in my size


Obviously, I know they are all the same print and even though i am no fashionista, I know not to wear them all together....don't worry folks!


Wheeeeee wheeeeee wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!  I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! Those are so totally YOU!!! Congrats on the find...I've heard Target's website has been down all day because of Missoni for Target.

    ReplyDelete