Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some kind of beautiful spring.....now I can breathe

I cannot be more excited and grateful for this spring weather we have been having here for a little over a week now.  Oh how it lifts my spirit, and helps me shine my sunshine out to others.  I can't help but walk through my day with a smile on my face.

 I came across the most wonderful website last night.  http://www.weheartit.com/.  I guess people here on this site can post their photographs and tag them with certain words of inspiration.  It is glorious, and I am such a sucker for a beautiful photograph.  So, in celebration of this beautiful Spring weather.....I share these beauty's with you.

Sit back, relax, and just breathe now that gorgeous weather is here.






All courtesy of We <3 it

No comments:

Post a Comment